Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wife's anniversary present

Sailorman

So yesterday I managed to break the welds on my scoop, my GPS quit working and the camera in my cell phone gave up on life. After watching my hunting partner needing a dump truck to haul home (We'd been wading a salt water lagoon) his loot Mary and I got hungry and decided to go get something to eat. After that we just felt like taking a drive and ended up in between rain storms on a beach and decided to hunt as long as we could. Found this little beaut about 7" down in the towel line. It fits Mary and I have been told I'm NOT going to be allowed to sell it. By the way, it isn't pot metal and those stones ain't glass.....

Since our 31st anniversary is in a few days it's her present, happy anniversary Mary!

IMG_20121007_112154.jpg

That's a beauty. How big is the rock?

LUCKY LADY !!!

STUNNING

However since it is your Wedding Anniversary and the 31st:yikes:

You will still be responsible to provide Flowers and a Gift you Bought

But the Ring is Amazing!!!!

banditicey said:
STUNNING

However since it is your Wedding Anniversary and the 31st:yikes:

You will still be responsible to provide Flowers and a Gift you Bought

Ahhh geez! You're tough!!! :rofl:

Not sure of the stones size yet...

Great looking ring Sailorman!

For your information, my wedding Anniv. is next June......that ought to give you enough time :shrug::laugh:

NebTrac

That is a Super Find! Congratulations on both your anniversary and the ring. Flowers, card, and a nice dinner along with the ring should last a day or two. :clapping: Again congratulations to both of you. :cheekkiss: HH :minelab:

Wow! beautiful ring you found! congratulations to you and your wife!:clapping: HH

congrats sailorman! That is an awesome find. Today is my wife and I's 1st anniversary. I don't have anything like that to give her though, not this year at least. congrats again on the great find!