Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Will AI lead to a Deus 3?

targets

All the makes must be using AI to create a better machine and xp would be looking for improvements and minelab no doubt

Reactions: Ism
They should focus on usable updates JMO
HH Jeff
And that update should be, just like everyone was hoping beyond hope that v1.0 would do….cure iron falsing while retaining all performance. There’s no doubt that this is the holy grail of metal detecting because nobody has been able to do it. 99.99999% of people don’t need a D3, we all need to wring all the performance out of the D2 first. There is ALOT to this machine, I don’t think we’ll know the true potential for years. Maybe by that time AI will actually be smart enough to make a worthy contribution instead of trying to sell us slippers or coming up with ways to access our bank accounts.

But what if my detector attacks me glad I have a deus 2 and not using a AI 3030 the weight difference may save your life . Then again they will steal all your imfo and sell it to minelab or vicevesa lol and the ads that keep popping up on your screen like say I want a new shovel then 20 different ones show up .. sube

But what if my detector attacks me glad I have a deus 2 and not using a AI 3030 the weight difference may save your life . Then again they will steal all your imfo and sell it to minelab or vicevesa lol and the ads that keep popping up on your screen like say I want a new shovel then 20 different ones show up .. sube
😂😂😂 I can just picture a detector in the middle of a field giving someone a beat down.🤣🤣🤣

I will say this, and this is my opinion. I don’t think that there will ever be a detector that will eliminate iron falsing completely. To me it’s just part of the hobby and comes with the territory.
I think you are right, it is something that is part of physics itself which cannot be overcome without significant harm to performance otherwise. Curing iron falsing and being able to differentiate gold from other things that might be gold…2 really big asks. The manufacturers have done an incredible job so far with what has been introduced in the last 15 years!

I think you are right, it is something that is part of physics itself which cannot be overcome without significant harm to performance otherwise. Curing iron falsing and being able to differentiate gold from other things that might be gold…2 really big asks. The manufacturers have done an incredible job so far with what has been introduced in the last 15 years!
Iron the ID shifter I can grunt I can sing I can be anything :devil: sube

I agree Mark.---If a person REALLY works with & REALLY learns a Deus 2 & all it can do you can make a pretty good case that it can fill (most) of your detecting needs.--------Del
I agree completely I own two detectors really don’t need two but always nice to have a backup
Mark

I would hope so .more reliable IDs on targets by using AI to find all the permutations that are accurate.on differing metals

Just so long as those new AI detectors don’t automatically notify the IRS when you find something…
Right! I just sold my small boat buying a bigger skiff and I had my friend make the check out to my other friend who I'm buying from he has a LLC
Mark