Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wireless earbuds

you're welcome GDM, one tip is I notice its better to turn on the buds first before turning on the EQ, seems to connect better....

enjoy reading about your finds/posts

I also found this APTX-LL receiver on-line and it works just as well. Last for 10 hours and is rechargeable you can attach your own earbuds and the sound is great.
The unit only weighs a few ounces and connects to APTX-LL with no issues, has one charging port and
2 headphone outputs it can also be paired to your phone and the best part is it was less tha $10.00 Shipped!!

Here is one more picture for scale, the reciever is only 2.1" x 2.1" x.5"

stumppass said:
If I'm understanding correctly, this unit will make any earbuds into aptx low latency ones?

tbw said:

Thanks for the tip. Just placed my order, cost $8.88 shipped.

Can you PM me a link? All I can find in that model are more than twice that amount. Thanks

Carolina

syclone0182 said:
Has anyone found a link for this APTX-LL receiver :thumbup:
Go to the river store or the store on the Bay. Search for the item.

stumppass said:

Stumppass hello can you help me I'm an idiot when it comes to these high tech gadgets. So i run a 3.5 cable to the equinox headphone jack then to the APT reciever turn on the reciever then turn on my wireless earbuds then they should Pair is this right? the only way i can get them to pair is by turning on the equinox bluetooth and then turning on the APT reciever they pair but i have to use a 3.5 to the headphones and reciever can't get the blurtooth to pair any other way?

You plug your headphone or earbud into the APTX receiver then pair the receiver to the Equinox, this unit is a receiver not a transmitter. This will allow you to use any earbuds you want and connect to the APTX-LL Bluetooth.

Good luck,

Stumppass so I can not use wireless earbuds that don't have a plug-in for a 3.5 cable? After I looked more closely at the second Photo the 1 with the earbuds on top of the reciever I see it not connected to the equinox at first I thought the reciever was connected to the equinox and you was pair the wireless buds to the reciever my bad. Thanks Stumpass

newguy said:
Lowest price is 12.82 from china - can't find one for 8.88 that tbw got

If you go to checkout it will offer a $10 cash back. Total cost, $2.82.

I personally did not want to give my CC info. $12.82 is not all that to me.

This will not pair with my 600. I just got the 600 today so I don't have a clue. It paired with my phone no problem. But not the 600?????

I shut my phone off to make sure it was not messing with the transmitter and all it does is flash fast.

tomme boy said:
This will not pair with my 600. I just got the 600 today so I don't have a clue. It paired with my phone no problem. But not the 600?????

I shut my phone off to make sure it was not messing with the transmitter and all it does is flash fast.

With my 800 it did not pair at first. Checked wireless channel 1-7 set on 3. Turned on detector and got headphone symbol and Bluetooth flashing. Turned on receiver and it paired right away and low latency symbol came on.