Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wireless earbuds

i have wasted a few bucks on some sony's - failed for nox. but outstanding for peter so not a loss.

low latency for me are hard to locate locally. so i am looking for info. on certain models that others find work with no lag time.

thanks

I'v experienced similar as you.
I got the WM08 module and have used many different earbuds on it.
Found it to be perfect and there is no lag time that I have ever been able to notice.
I know it's not as compact as just the earbuds but it's a pretty light to carry module and you can get water proof bags that you can put it in hang around your neck with a lanyard or just put it in your shirt pocket.
Battery life is pretty decent to.

david di

Max,
The Sennheiser Sport work perfectly.
They are APTX Low Latency.

edit Non sponsor

I bought two sets of these. I bought the second set after using the first because I like them sooo well, I wanted a second just because. I found them on Amizone (Spelling on purpose). The brand is actually Acecool. The first set was $21.95, the second was $22.95 and now I see they are $29.95, but I can't discern any noticeable lag.
Aptx Bluetooth Headphones, Mini In Ear Bluetooth 4.1 AptX Stereo Magnetic Wireless Earbuds Snug Fit for Sports with Built in Mic BT-519 earphone(7 Hours Playtime, cVc 6.0 Noise Cancelling Microphone)

I use these, They are waterproof and aptx HD (but not aptx-ll). I can not detect any lag,
HBUDS H1 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Sport w/Mic IPX7

stumppass said:
Max,
The Sennheiser Sport work perfectly.
They are APTX Low Latency.

edit Non sponsor

That's a lot of money to spend on earbuds. That's the price of a nice set of Gray Ghost headphones, but each to his own

Samsung level u pro's are low latency and work very well with the equinox.. and there priced pretty good to...

Everyone has different hearing...... as well as how sensitive you want the phones to be. Some hate the tiny specks the Nox will find. A lot of that has to do with how responsive the phones are. You can almost use phones as a method to tune your detector. Some you gain volume, modulation, and sensitivity to weak targets...... the reverse side of that is smaller surface targets and just plain mineral chatter.

hey GD, I use these:

Sennheiser CX 6.00BT

they're APT-X LL and I'm very pleased with them. Only about 6 hours on a charge so I charge them every other time. I only land hunt FWIW.

I used them this summer with the heat and all.

Those AceKool are the same ones I use almost everyday. Hold the center button down until the light on the opposite side starts blinking rapidly. Then with the nox turned on, hold down the headphone button until the wireless icon on the top right of the screen starts blinking rapidly. Phones should connect in 15 to 20 seconds.

I don’t use that one.
I use my hearings aids that have blue tooth.
I have to turn my machine and just before the headphones come on the screen I plug in my hearing aid connection dongle.
Then they connect.

If I do it any other way they don’t connect.

Tony

Max, I have done the same thing, looking for ear buds that are reasonably priced and with no noticeable lag. Have bought two different sets and both have lagged about 4-6" on the sweep, some times more. I have almost a 'CTX sweep speed', pretty slow, as I hunt almost all the time on demoes and really trashy sites. Just got a demo set of Coneous (sp) and will try them. The WM08 has zero lag in IMHO. Might try those Sennheiser ones but it will hurt!

Very difficult to find anything on the net that has the aptx LL specs on them. Lots of aptx, but not many with the 'LL'.

Just tried the Conious ones for about 2 hours and they are the same, lots of lag. I think the Seenheiser (sp) ones may be next, but, I just might stick witht he WM08 and plug in earbuds. Less money!

[size=medium]Stumppass and Horikindaguy nailed it[/size].

charged hit the button......connected in seconds and no lag.

quality seems to be outstanding also.....extra sizes of the bud also.

thanks for the tip i should have done at first - outstanding.