Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless earphones

pan4au

I ordered me some earphones to use with my 800. They came today and paired up nicely. They are v4.1 and aptX Low Latency.
These will be great for use in hot weather.

search Ebay for

X13-Neckband-IPX5-Wireless-Headset-Noise-Cancelling-Sport-Earphones-Built-in-Mic

The in-depth specs don't list Aptx LL. Many headphones and earbuds mention Aptx Low Latency in their descriptions because the latency is lower than standard Bluetooth. Right now very few are actually the faster Aptx LL!

Does the "+" sign come on in the display when paired?

I just checked and it does not show "+"

That was what I was afraid of. Unfortunately they are not in fact the fastest Aptx LL.

Thanks

You need bluetooth 4.2 for low latency of less than 40 micro somethings.....I had a pair of 4.1 and the lag was horrible....

The Nox came with v4.1 headphones I also have a set of V4.2 headphones. both pair "+" and work great. The 4.2's claim to have 50 hours run time.

I was told that the Sennheiser Wireless CX 6.00BT In Ear Multi Connection Bluetooth Earphones will pair "+" with the Nox. They are 4.2 and around $100.