Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Etrac recommendations?

The transmitter works but when you pair 2 of them together and plug ear buds into the receiver you only hear thru one speaker. That would not of been me. The only thing I do on Facebook is buy things local.
They are very quick and transmit very clear sound but not good for what I wanted.
My next go at this will be something made for detectors that I know will work.

I couldn't remember who I got this from, but it works on the Vanquish 540 with a pair of wired earbuds, and my Koss QZ99 headphones. Sound from both ears. I'm wondering if the transmitter you have would work with this receiver?

1585458130212.png

What bought didn't work. I bought 2 of the low latency units that can receive or transmit. I paired them no problem and they work but I only get 1 channel thru my headphones. Only 1 speaker works.
I am back to being wired.
I haven't bothered with it lately because I have been working on chest mounting my Explorer. Today I have it ready waiting for my 3' extension cable that's due on Saturday. I don't mind using wired when it's hooked into a chest mount.
The 13" Ultimate coil feels light on a Teknetics S rod.
Hey Jeff , you probably need a mono to stereo jack..........that should fix your problem.

Attachments

• E54922CB-D645-4D5E-B3DA-11A523592D62.png
    E54922CB-D645-4D5E-B3DA-11A523592D62.png
    488.2 KB · Views: 123
For my CZ & FBS detectors
Quest wirefree headphones & transmitter at Kellyco 150.00 i think
These are the big headphones comfortable great volume.
Tried Garrett Z-lynk they had no volume.
Mono to stereo Jack is what I use for my CZto work

Attachments

• DD79FA8D-2150-4AB3-ADF9-7BB522FB5DC8.png
    DD79FA8D-2150-4AB3-ADF9-7BB522FB5DC8.png
    488.2 KB · Views: 124
For my CZ & FBS detectors
Quest wirefree headphones & transmitter at Kellyco 150.00 i think
These are the big headphones comfortable great volume.
Tried Garrett Z-lynk they had no volume.
Hey u2robert , the ZLink work perfectly with a mono to stereo jack on the CZs . Inexpensive fix !🇺🇸😃

I couldn't remember who I got this from, but it works on the Vanquish 540 with a pair of wired earbuds, and my Koss QZ99 headphones. Sound from both ears. I'm wondering if the transmitter you have would work with this receiver?

View attachment 2184

Ok, I went ahead and ordered the TaoTronics Portable Bluetooth Transmitter to go along with the TaoTronics-Bluetooth-Receiver that I already had for using wired headphones/earbuds, wirelessly with my 540 Pro Pack. I wanted a solution for the Etrac, and I just tested these with it, and they worked perfectly. Because the transmitter and the receiver are Aptx Low Latency, there was no lag when testing the Etrac on a coin. Tried both with, and without, the Tx/Rx, and the response was identical. Sound from both ears on my earbuds, and wired headphones.

Here's the links for what I used. I don't guaranty these will work for you. Besides the transmitter and receiver, you will need a 3.5mm/1/8" to 1/4" stereo adapter that is used to connect the transmitter to the Etrac. All connections are stereo.

Transmitter:

Receiver: