Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Headphones. I Got It Right..!

fastdraw

After using the stock Wired headphones with my Nox-600. I posted a request for advice, and got some good advice. Thank you everybody.! I had already used my wife's Minelab wireless with my Nox-600... But they are expensive. So what too do..??? I purchased three pairs of headphones..+ my wife's Minelab headphones. So now I have 4-Pairs to test..!! To make a long story short... The winner is.. TROND Model TD-BH01. Low Latency. Bluetooth 4.2. 30 hours of working time. 2-3 Hour charge time.. The volume level will blow you away..so I was forced to tone it down. The lag time is Zero in my opinion. Very comfortable and appear to be well made. 18-Month Warranty. 7.58 ounces. With a nice case. Paid $68.00 with tax. But most important was the tones I got, testing all coins and aluminum foil pop tops and some jewelry. It even has other options, but my concern was only about metal detecting. I'm returning the other headphones at no cost to me. It even announces to you "Power-On" and "Power-Off" and the pairing progress in a very pleasant woman's voice. How Nice.😊

Attachments

• 16045500238437365134490479980513.jpg
    16045500238437365134490479980513.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 162
Last edited:
I do like the Tronds myself. Since it is always hot in my area, I also like earbuds when it is sweltering. I have had excellent luck with these Aukey earbuds, low latency and pretty durable. And $40 off at Amazon currently- $19.99 is a steal. I bought three extra pairs.

Sadly, no sexy voices - only lonely beeps.

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 9.49.42 AM.png

Still due to the heat and humidity of First Coast, Fl, earbuds all the way, with the ML80s riding the bench. Currently using the MPOW D9 from the huge "Rain Forest" online shopping.
I guess you Florida or other humid States headphones would be kind of hot and sweaty

I do like the Tronds myself. Since it is always hot in my area, I also like earbuds when it is sweltering. I have had excellent luck with these Aukey earbuds, low latency and pretty durable. And $40 off at Amazon currently- $19.99 is a steal. I bought three extra pairs.

Sadly, no sexy voices - only lonely beeps.

View attachment 8768
Thanks! Just ordered x3

RustyNickel said:

Rusty- do the Aukey's pair up quickly with the Nox? As much as I love 'em, I find the MPOWs sometimes take two or three times to pair up in the field.

Once paired, they stay paired.
There is a 15 second delay while the Nox looks for the WM08 everytime it is turned on with BT enabled. After that, if the earbuds are powered on and in range, and you have BT switched on the Nox, they pair right up every time with my current and previous pair of Aukeys.

I use them for about 4 hours a day- no issues noted with battery- room to spare.

The previous pair did not fail to work- I failed to remember where I put them:(

Amazon has free returns till next year on most stuff. Play the return game if you are on the fence at all.

Best,

RN

Rusty, appreciate the Aukey alert above and ordered them last night, Didn't ask for priority shipping at check out and they arrived late this afternoon (there are a couple of fulfillment centers nearby). They paired up pretty quick and the subsequent pairing attempts connect within 20 seconds. Lighter and more comfortable than the MPOWs but the volume is a little softer. Looking to try 'em out on the beach tomorrow. HH

Just ordered a set myself, having previously been a wm08 user ( sold when I dumbly sold my previous E 600.) the BT minelab phones are fine but feel like I’m wearing a helmet.