Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wish list coil

tigermoth

What would be a coil you would wish for if if you had a choice ,for the type of country i detect it would be a eight inch closed configuration ,6" is just to small but the 11" is OK for the open ground but in the undergrowth bushy country an 8" would be just dandy. Good luck Bazz :twodetecting:

Congrats on remaining positive. But my wish is simple......Minelab to release what they already advertised. People still struggle to find a 6 inch coil. The 15 inch coil missed the entire beach season and is no where in sight. Even extra lower rods are non existent. Then you have those that prey on the desperate and price gouge for the few things that dealers actually get to sell to their customers. Wish list? I wish Minelab would get it together.

goodmore........ have you tried to get a coil cover? i have...... and i agree, they maybe doing a good job on warranty work but they get an F in my book for accessories. Took forever to get waterproof phones....... then we find out its the same of yellows.... which could have been available had they used the CTX connector.

Now for coil.....id still like to see a 9" coil like the slimline on the Xcal.

8 inch DD. A 9 inch concentric coplaner would be killer, that's like a hand held pin pointer that goes a foot deep. I built one once for my Explorer, smacked deep coins solid in heavy trash. Smacked a deep coin, solid signal, just the coin, yet I typically found pieces of modern trash in the plug when I dug.

Ditto on the 8 inch for in the water.

8-9" would be a perfect size like my Deus..

9" concentric would be lovely... won't hold my breath though... hahaha...

Might have to add the multi kruzer to the arsenal for that new 9" concentric coil they got coming out soon...

8" or 9" concentric, round, thin like a Tesoro 8" coil with a hole in the middle. Tesoro 8" coil is great in the water.

Rick