Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WM10 battery issue

jas415

I previously posted about my old, 2012 model WM10 with the battery gone bad. Cannot find one of the correct physical size, so asked for help from Minelab Service! Guess what? They are sending me another WM-10!!! UPS Ground and will be here the 28th. Now that is going above and beyond! Seems they had a used one that had been returned with a CTX for whatever reason, so they have no use for it and are sending it to me! She says it works perfectly!

Chalk one up for the good guys at Minelab! Thanks you Jamie!!

OK, I'm Impressed.
Congratulations!

(but if you do find info on battery replacement, please post it. theyre all gonna go bad someday)

Awesome result! I am glad Minelab came through for you. I replaced my WM10 battery with one I got online. It is 3.7v, 1100mAh. Model number is 953048P. It fit ok, had to shave a little of the plastic off.

I'm glad you are back in business and yes,I've dealt with Jamie when my WM10 and charger weren't operating correctly shortly after I got it. Literally...I kid you not...I'm not saying this because I'm a ML user or fanboy....she was THE most helpful customer rep I've had in many many years,regarding ANYTHING. I understand she's operating under certain guidelines of the company but everything was made exactly right in record time. Now,I will send a generic email to "Hi there!" and ask for her specifically with any further issues that may come up.