Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Woo Hoo! 2 silver!

TroynSon

Had the day off today and decided to kill a couple hours. I'm disappointed my son was not with me for this find but he was in school. He was still happy though and excited to see them.

Found these in a pocket spill along with a nickel. Also found another piece of costume jewelry (think it's a child's pin) on the surface, and little over a buck in change.

Whoo hoo! HH!

What date the nickel?

Congratulations Troy, those quarters are hard to come by..........:clapping:

Sorry. The nickel was 1960 no mark, Rosie was 1953 D, the Washington was 1944 and I'm pretty sure no mark. :)

WOO HOO is right! :wiggle: BIG congratulations on your silvers and your pocket spill. Those are always sweet to come across. Maybe next time your son can be with you when you hunt. Is this your first silver? Sure is pretty coming out of the ground, isn't it?! :surprised: Thanks for sharing and HH, Nancy

Thanks Larry, thanks Nancy. This is our 4th and 5th silver. Our first are 2 merc's and a Canadian dime from 1966. It is exciting when you see the silver peeking out. Pulled the quarter first and I had no water to wash it off and all I could tell was it was quarter in size. Got very excited, could have been anything. Could not help myself and the dirt was so dry so I kinda flicked just enough to see what it was. Not a seated or anything real old so my excitement dropped a little, but just a very little. Lol. Still my first big silver and first Rosie. Thanks again!

Great silver finds!!! Congrats on the bling. :cheers: