Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Working Through The Iron Rewarded With Another Half Real

Sooper Dave

I went back to my early home site permission this weekend. I turned the sensitivity down on the Equinox and dug every signal I could pinpoint on. I dug square nail after square nail and lucked up on a piece of lead every once in a while. It wasn't looking good for me to find a keeper until I got a decent two way signal and was hoping for at least a flat button. With the light of my pinpointer I caught a glimpse of a tiny silver coin there in the dirt. I was hoping this would be another Spanish silver form this site and after a rinse I could tell it is a very thin Carlos III Half Real! This is the oldest home site I've ever dug on in my area and I'm glad I have been able to save a few old buttons and now three pieces of Spanish silver. HH-David

C7BEC60.jpg
90tTelZ.jpg

CzhSUMa.jpg
pECMezY.jpg

UX9tbn5.jpg

Sweet find Dave!!! You are killing it!! What kind of Tone / TID did the target provide?
Also, would you be able to provide your settings?
Thanks!

Sweet find Dave!!! You are killing it!! What kind of Tone / TID did the target provide?
Also, would you be able to provide your settings?
Thanks!
Thanks! ID numbers were around 19-20 hunting in Field 1, sensitivity around 15-18 changing it around some strong EMI, multi frequency, recovery speed at 2 on the 600 with stock coil. Really would like to get the 6" coil to try on this site.

I went back to my early home site permission this weekend. I turned the sensitivity down on the Equinox and dug every signal I could pinpoint on. I dug square nail after square nail and lucked up on a piece of lead every once in a while. It wasn't looking good for me to find a keeper until I got a decent two way signal and was hoping for at least a flat button. With the light of my pinpointer I caught a glimpse of a tiny silver coin there in the dirt. I was hoping this would be another Spanish silver form this site and after a rinse I could tell it is a very thin Carlos III Half Real! This is the oldest home site I've ever dug on in my area and I'm glad I have been able to save a few old buttons and now three pieces of Spanish silver. HH-David

C7BEC60.jpg
90tTelZ.jpg

CzhSUMa.jpg
pECMezY.jpg

UX9tbn5.jpg
Wow.. Spanish Silver..! That's something that us Treasure Hunters on the Wes

C7BEC60.jpg
90tTelZ.jpg

CzhSUMa.jpg
pECMezY.jpg

UX9tbn5.jpg
Wow... Real Spanish Silver..! That's something that us Treasure Hunters who live in the West will never experience.

Wow.. Spanish Silver..! That's something that us Treasure Hunters on the Wes

Wow... Real Spanish Silver..! That's something that us Treasure Hunters who live in the West will never experience.
Yeah I would say it would be tough to come by one out west but I have seen some guys post some they have found out there. Good luck to you, you never know what you will dig next.