Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wow an SLQ quarter!

Explorer.se

I got to sneak out today and I haven’t found an SLQ in quite a while put it this way George Bush Sr was president! I was so stoked to find this beauty she was 6 inches deep and I found her with my E track with the Tornado coil. The house is Old I believe it was built in the early 1900’s. I LOVE THIS HOBBY!

A tough find indeed. I would get back to that old house and spend some time there with your e-trac and see what else pops out of the ground!

Ray

Ray(Ca) said:
A tough find indeed. I would get back to that old house and spend some time there with your e-trac and see what else pops out of the ground!

Ray

Thank you Ray I will definitely be going back for sure!

tiftaaft said:
Awesome find William!! I bet she sounded SWEET!! Very nice!!!! Tim.

Thank you Tim! Oh yes she did, got nice responses both ways I knew it was going to be good something like 13-45!

SLQ's sure are great looking coins - congrats !

Nice find can’t see the date or mint mark?

Curious..Why did you have to sneak out ..Nice find congrats....

Hi guys sorry about the quality of the photo these are a little better. I still cant make out the year quite well. Don't know whether to clean it up. I kinda hate to for obvious reasons. Don't want to scratch her up.

Charles (Upstate NY) said:
Congrats!!! The last SLQ I found inland was dug with an etrac.

Thank you Charles, this was definitely on my bucket list looking forward to finding my first Indian! Maybe ill find it at the same place?

Mkus said:
Nice find can’t see the date or mint mark?

Thanks Mkus yes I cant make one out either I will take it to the local coin dealer to see if he can decipher and will get back to you. I know I'm curious as well.

DougF said:
Nice find - any date visible?

Thanks Doug, no not yet I will take it to the local coin shop to see if they can decipher I'm really afraid to clean her up I don't see a mint mark though. Ill keep you guys posted. Thanks for watching!

Elton said:
Curious..Why did you have to sneak out ..Nice find congrats....

Lol! You see I'm studying with my son to take the ASVAB test so he can go into the Air Force, he had to run some errands thus I was able to sneak a one hour hunt. Lol! Ill be so glad when he passes test then I'm back swinging more time!

Thanks NiagraCounty! Oh yes I knew I was in for something good when I heard the sound. Gotta good reading both ways!