Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wow! Another Great hunt Today with the CTX

duggr

I'm going to name my CTX Lady Liberty! Thats because the last Nine Silver dimes I have
dug with it have been Seated Liberty's. Today I found my "Oldest Coin" and oldest silver,
an 1853 Seated Dime with Arrows. Also managed a Very Nice 1888 Seated Dime to go with the 1889
I dug Yesterday. I also found a 1890's indian and an 1891 V-nickel to boot. Gotta love days Like today.
To be honest I've had a great year in general as the 1888 i dug today makes number 11. My only problem
will be finding a place that will produce likes this one does in the future!

:clapping:

Does Robbie still hunt with you Doug? The last I knew he sold his detector but was going to get back into it again this year.

Larry (IL) said:

Does Robbie still hunt with you Doug? The last I knew he sold his detector but was going to get back into it again this year.

No Larry he doesn't. His profile shows he hasn't even been online since February of this year!
He never told me he was quitting. I read it on the PATH forum. I think he's into RC car racing now.

Terrific finds.

Nice finds....My CTX has opened up my old stomping grounds big time...17 silvers this year in an area I've hunted to death with many different machines over 25 years...

duggr said:
Larry (IL) said:

No Larry he doesn't. His profile shows he hasn't even been online since February of this year!
He never told me he was quitting. I read it on the PATH forum. I think he's into RC car racing now.
-
I don't reckon he does want to hunt with you. You're p - - - - - - him off with all these nice finds! lol

You're on a roll man, keep it going

glenn3-88 said:
duggr said:
Larry (IL) said:

-
I don't reckon he does want to hunt with you. You're p - - - - - - him off with all these nice finds! lol

You're on a roll man, keep it going

:laugh: Larry To be honest Robbie missed out as I took him to this place a Year ago when we first
started hunting there. He manged 2 silver quarters a nice barber dime and then all the sudden
BoomHe Quit! He missed out! Anyway! I have a new Hunting partner thats been hunting
with me when we can get together. After seeing what my CTX can do,he say's he will have one
as soon as possible!

When I last talked to Robbie (year ago) he sure enjoyed hunting with you Doug and liked finding the silver but as we both know, he has gone through some rough times. I just don't think he enjoyed metal detecting all that much like we do.

This is him and Lesa shortly before she passed. Robbie sure did like our boxers, especially this one, Maggie.