Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wow dug down 20 inches and still getting hits like 21-98

boxofchocolates

old activity in my backyard I'll finish digging tomorrow gotta go give tumor a radiation chemo attitude adjustment and Then Gods working on it a good bit also ......take that and that.
Bro......Dan

What machine are you swinging Dan? Or more importantly, whats the soil like? 20" in heavy wet clay is more of a hole than 20" in the sand!
Diggins good though...good for the mind, soul, and body!
P.S....dont try to lift that manhole cover out by yourself once youve got it excavated.

Careful Dan;
WE had a big hit thing like that once it turned out to be a Huge Power line underground and evidently the two type metals in the cable did the various and the size did the depth thing
Good luck
Grumpy

swinging f75-ltd.........Thanks autopilot......we working on it God is Good hh.....Bro Dan
ps I'll let you guys know what I find......if its a power line may not need any more chemo and radiation it'll be on ward and up ward.......God is Awesome.

Thanks,deepseeker.......May God Bless You Guys Now And Forever.. AMEN.......bro Dan

one other interesting thing is it's under an old magnolia tree digging and saw all tr rough 4-6 inch roots and have pulled out old nails..........I'll get back to it soon enough.......I got treatments again today almost every day except sat. and sun.that could change also but I'll let you guys know what I find......hh.......bro,,,,,,,,,Dan

I would say my soil is med-mild ok to work with,
alot of roots I'm working with just taking my time.

n/t

A zinc cent?...... :rofl:

Give that tumor it's due Dan.

Hey Boxofchocolates, YOU H-A-N-G IN T-H-E-R-E, and May GOD SHEAD his GRACE ON Y-O-U!! I'm PRAYING for a CLOSE COUSIN whose
BATTLING Pancreatic Cancer at this time, so I'll INCLUDE YOU in my prayers!! BEST of LUCK, Les Robinson

thanks for the Prayers from all of you........bro.......Dan............hh

Larry, it may be and old deep rusty washer or coin etc...........hh.......Dan

I dig too many phanton signals with the F75 but I guess that is just the way it is...

J

Hey box', a couple of months ago I got a steady, but, kinda weak vdi of 82-84 and dug about 1.5' with my little digger. It was getting late so I came back the next day with a sharpshooter. With about 6" more depth, I came up with the bottom to a poulty feeder. You can be assured there is something there.....keep us informed, I know we are all curious!

You are in our prayers for a speedy and complete recovery!

This reminds me of the time I dug down 18" with my f5 only to find a horse shoe. Of cause if I was thinking right I would have realized that I was hunting on a bridle path and the shoe must of came off the horse when the bridle path was muddy and that's how it got down that deep.

Maybe tomorrow I will get after it ,been hectic traveling back and forth to treatments.....radiation, I take chemo pills also.....but there is the lab work also ....I.m ready to see whats down there hh;;;;;;;bro.......Dan

Don't be surprised if you find a wadded up soda/beer can.