Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WOW WHAT A DAY >>SILVER RELIC's & ARTIFACTS :crazy:

WHAT A DAY to start the day off I found 2 arrowheads my first 2 ever !...thanks to a friend .....then we head off to look at a new spot to MD....5 target's later a silver dime ...he drops me of I am feeling lucky so I head out to the park and fined 2 more silver coins a silver ring ..crushed but i will take it lol... a silver earring ..what a cool day ..... last week I found a cool skeleton key 1943 silver nickle a silver cross and a silver earring not bad .... TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEO !.. I love looking for stuff !

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yio2doL9yYA[/video]

Nice finds! That makes it worth puttin on yer boots in the mornin!

I want silver too....! In cacti am leaving now to find some! Maybe with a little luck today will be my day lol. Keep up the good work!

Ain't that sweet! Congrats!
I got a spear point / arrow head this year chasing a target in chest deep water. It's so cool.

Great hunt !

WOW super nice silvers there congrats :thumbup: