Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WS6 Notch feature

YKey

Can you use the notch feature on the WS6 puck, Thought i heard on a youtube video you couldn't.
I ask as i'm about to order a WS6 lite version.

Can you use the notch feature on the WS6 puck, Thought i heard on a youtube video you couldn't.
I know they were supposed to add certain features to the ws6 that were only available on the remote.
I would check the features on the new update for it to see if its on there. I don’t know for certain as i don’t use the notch feature

I believe the WS6 only has one notch setting available compared to the Deus 2, unless the new update allows more now. I have not updated yet because I no longer have internet and do not have any friends that have the internet requirements Deus expects people to have now.

So on the xp website this was under the new 1.1 update not sure if its what you are looking for

Attachments

• IMG_3206.jpeg
    IMG_3206.jpeg
    224 KB · Views: 67
I believe the WS6 only has one notch setting available compared to the Deus 2, unless the new update allows more now. I have not updated yet because I no longer have internet and do not have any friends that have the internet requirements Deus expects people to have now.
Must be hard giving up internet ,I haven’t tried yet.

Yes, you can now set 3 notches on the WS6 puck, just like you can on the full sized remote. You can examine many features of the D2 at “metal detecting skill school” on YouTube. The presenter is Gary Blackwell, and he is the main “mouthpiece” for XP.

To add, you will need to run version 1.0 or version 1.1 firmware to achieve the desired notches/extra settings, so if your purchase comes with version .6 or version .71 installed it will need to be updated via your computer. It’s a very easy process if you are computer literate at all.

To add, you will need to run version 1.0 or version 1.1 firmware to achieve the desired notches/extra settings, so if your purchase comes with version .6 or version .71 installed it will need to be updated via your computer. It’s a very easy process if you are computer literate at all.
Thank's, and yea it's version 1.1 on it.

Yes, you can now set 3 notches on the WS6 puck, just like you can on the full sized remote. You can examine many features of the D2 at “metal detecting skill school” on YouTube. The presenter is Gary Blackwell, and he is the main “mouthpiece” for XP.
I have ws6master with newest update 1.10 only have 1 notch .Maybe because I do not have the remote. Have lot of other features similar to deus2 remote.