Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XChange2 Download

chuckciao

I need to install XChange2 on a new computer but have misplaced my installation disk. Is there a way to install it from the internet?
Thanks

The latest version is here: http://www.minelab.com/usa/products/evidence-recovery/ctx-3030?view=downloads

I recently ran into some problems trying to make a connection between my Xchange2 and my 3030. I have two PC’s, one is newer and the other is older. I originally installed xchange 2 on the old PC. I stopped using the Old PC for quite some time due to insufficient room and installed Xchang2 on the newer PC. After a considerable amount of time I tried using the program again and was puzzled why it didn’t work anymore. Over the next few months I ran into some problems with the newer PC and had it worked on, apparently It didn’t care for Win10 so I had them reprogram it to the orig. win 7. Still I could not run the program and after several try’s with different cables I was ready to totally give up. My wife saw the frustration and said I should try using the old PC that I didn’t use for a long time and guess what ...it worked. For some reason the program didn’t like Win10.
I hope this can help someone in the future with a similar problem.

If your computer has powered and regular usb ports try using the regular one. On mine the powered ones will not run the app.