Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xp deus 2 13" coil battery life?

Silverstreak

I charged up the coil last night and went hunting this morning. Around a little over 5 hours into the hunt I was over a banging signal then all of a sudden nothing! I looked at my remote screen and my coil had died! Wondering what everyone else is getting for run time with the 13”? I’m running a custom program based off #2 sensitive, sensitivity at 95, version 2.0…

I'm in the process of replacing the battery on my 9". The Deus is getting about to that age where a well-used one will start seeing a faster depletion of the battery. My X35 is still in pretty good shape because I don't use it much. Now if USPS could just get mine to me. I ordered it 9 days ago and there is still no expected delivery date. At one point it was only 150 miles from my town, that was 6 days ago, now it just says it is on its way to the next facility.

I'm in the process of replacing the battery on my 9". The Deus is getting about to that age where a well-used one will start seeing a faster depletion of the battery. My X35 is still in pretty good shape because I don't use it much. Now if USPS could just get mine to me. I ordered it 9 days ago and there is still no expected delivery date. At one point it was only 150 miles from my town, that was 6 days ago, now it just says it is on its way to the next facility.
My coil is maybe 2 months old! I have the 9” as well but of course I didn’t have it with me today… I used the 9” last weekend for a solid 8 hours.

Hopefully you get yours soon. Something is seriously wrong with USPS lately!

I’m starting to wonder if it didn’t charge right last night? I didn’t even think to look at the battery level this morning when I turned the remote on. I’m am going to start though!

I always carry a couple of the phone bank style batteries with me. If something gets low I take a meal break while the unit is charging, usually last a couple hours after that..

I swung the 13" coil for 5 hours today. Still better than half charged. You may be right about not getting a good charge, that has happened to me. I didn't put the clip on well enough and it lost contact after a little while.

I swung the 13" coil for 5 hours today. Still better than half charged. You may be right about not getting a good charge, that has happened to me. I didn't put the clip on well enough and it lost contact after a little while.
That’s what I’m thinking…. I shall see how long it lasts tomorrow.

Ok, I hunted for about 4 1/2 hours today same program same everything and the coil is showing 3/4 charged so we are good.

There are very few things I dislike about the D2…the stand and the janky charging clip setup. They could’ve done way better. How? IDK, that’s not my job. But it isn’t great. They’ve ridden that system the whole time and it’s time to reconfigure on the next offering. For a machine of this caliber it’s like a Ferrari with a Fisher Price steering wheel.

There are very few things I dislike about the D2…the stand and the janky charging clip setup. They could’ve done way better. How? IDK, that’s not my job. But it isn’t great. They’ve ridden that system the whole time and it’s time to reconfigure on the next offering. For a machine of this caliber it’s like a Ferrari with a Fisher Price steering wheel.
Couldn’t agree anymore! It’s an amazing machine, definitely the most versatile I have owned. But some features could be better…

All it needed was a magnetic charging setup ,the remote is bigger than is needed ,it put me off buying the remote as it’s shonky on the support and falls off,could have been slim like the d1