Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus II Calrelic Program must see !

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Calabash, FOR ME, this is one of the best videos you've done. Not only is it a more informative Video, but it lacks any of the hokey pokey things like trying to find a coin under a small wad of foil. Pardon me for calling it that but reality is reality.

And that's why I happen to like this video, because reality is reality. I have owned and used Simultaneous MF detectors going back into the nineties. I've used them from Minelab, Fisher, and White's and now Garrett.

With the Garrett Apex I don't mind the 5-Tone audio because I mainly grab it for urban Coin Hunting.

My 'Get Serious' Relic Hunting favorites use either a 2-Tone or 3-Tone audio. And for a long, long time I have pointed out that SMF, with some detectors d and in some environments, can work well, but not always perfect. I have stressed for a long time that a good quality detector in SMF has its place, but so does a performance-based Single Frequencu.

My ORX, by the way, even though 3-Tone has a saved program that works well in iron debris with the 5X9.5 HF coil at 31.1 kHz.

I 'Thank You' for pointing out your program in the mono (single-frequency) mode and only wish you would have gone to multi to demonstrate the difference. I'll have to tinker with the Pitch function when I get my Deus II.

Monte

I am glad you liked it Monte... Question Monte out of all yours detecting have you ever seen any detector come close to the Deus performance I showed in the video? If so which one?

BTW you saw what I said about the foil video in the thread I dont know of any real world hunting value but it was fun to see...

Monte if your hunting fairly shallow stuff in the ghost towns 9 inches or above I can get you set up with a program on your new Deus II that will smoke the finds out in that environment. Of course you will have to set the GB and ground sensitivity setting to match the soil. Just say the word and its done!

I am glad you liked it Monte... Question Monte out of all yours detecting have you ever seen any detector come close to the Deus performance I showed in the video? If so which one?
Yes, I have. Keep in mind I use smaller coils and work in extremely dense ferrous debris. Both the Nokta FORS CoRe and Relic. Also an XP Gold Maxx did pretty well.

I wish you could make it over to Nevada for a WTHO where we have several ghost toens we hunt where Iron challenges can be pretty bad. Side-by-side comparislns would be interesting.

Of course by then I'll have a Deus II w/9" coil in my outfit. I would welcome the CalRelic program settings you are using.

Monte

Monte if your hunting fairly shallow stuff in the ghost towns 9 inches or above I can get you set up with a program on your new Deus II that will smoke the finds out in that environment. Of course you will have to set the GB and ground sensitivity setting to match the soil. Just say the word and its done!
CB, the vast majority of the coins, trade tokens and other keepers we find are anywhere from just under the surface to about 5" deep. On occasion we might encounter a deep target at 6" to 9", but rarely.

Most places the ground is too solid, plus there hasn't been a reason for them to be displaced.

Monte

Last edited:
Hey Calabash, thanks for the head-to-head comparisons on the Deus 1 VS Deus II, and also for your recent video on your CALRELIC program for Deus II, my question, I have just two years on my belt with the Deus I and have pre-ordered my Deus II early Nov like the thousands of others LOL. My question sir: When you state when you lower the reactivity you also have to go in change the silencer back to "0" every time; my two questions are: Is this a "possible" Deus II bug? And two, if you save this program to one of the many program placeholders/slots, will the Deus II remember the save, or do you always have to resave your programs after every time there is a system (Deus II update), like on the Deus I (e.g., 4.2, 5.2 etc), Thanks Calabash and continue to provide your excellent and informative Deus II test/digging vids. Hapy New Year all!

Hey Calabash, thanks for the head-to-head comparisons on the Deus 1 VS Deus II, and also for your recent video on your CALRELIC program for Deus II, my question, I have just two years on my belt with the Deus I and have pre-ordered my Deus II early Nov like the thousands of others LOL. My question sir: When you state when you lower the reactivity you also have to go in change the silencer back to "0" every time; my two questions are: Is this a "possible" Deus II bug? And two, if you save this program to one of the many program placeholders/slots, will the Deus II remember the save, or do you always have to resave your programs after every time there is a system (Deus II update), like on the Deus I (e.g., 4.2, 5.2 etc), Thanks Calabash and continue to provide your excellent and informative Deus II test/digging vids. Hapy New Year all!
Update saves your programs

Attachments

• 90276405-FF7B-456D-A2C2-389FA6EF2FDC.jpeg
    90276405-FF7B-456D-A2C2-389FA6EF2FDC.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 105
I want one