Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Xp mi-6 question

Has anyone else had a problem getting the
mi-6 to pair with the deus? I've had the pinpointer for over 2 months with no luck getting it to pair and just used it without pairing it. My deus is on v5.21 and I just redone the update hoping it would work but no luck. Any help or ideas would be appreciated
Thanks

I use the Mi-6 with my Deus. It's the latest version. No issues with mine.

Have you watched the you-tube video on pairing it? That's how I paired mine.

I had the same problem with my MI_6. No matter how many times I tried to pair it, it would not pair. I sent it in to the XP service center, and they replaced the circuit board. After that it paired up without any problem.

If I un-pair it and try to re-pair it, then yes I have problems. Watching youtube makes it look simple, but in reality if you are old like me and have Arthritis then you have to work harder.
The problem is pressing the button , you have to press hard and maintain the pressure. I assure you it is difficult.

I have had no problems pairing my Mi-6 with any Deus or ORX remote. I have had nothing but trouble trying to keep my Mi-6 paired with my WS4 headphone remotes no matter where the WS4 is located.

I am still using 4.1 and experience frequent loss of connection with my ws4's after pressing the m1 6 button to return to detect mode. At first I thought it had to do with the remote but. Couldn't always get the signal back by turning it off and back on. So started turning off the pinpointer off and back on, and that also didn't bring back the connection. So did the same with the ws 4 by reaching up and pressing the two outer buttons turning it off and then turning it on immediately and that seems to get the signal back promptly. Just don't know what csuses this to happen.

If I un-pair it and try to re-pair it, then yes I have problems. Watching youtube makes it look simple, but in reality if you are old like me and have Arthritis then you have to work harder.
The problem is pressing the button , you have to press hard and maintain the pressure. I assure you it is difficult.
I have watched videos and tried everything with no luck of getting it to pair with my deus or my ws5's

If it is still under warranty, contact the XP service center, and send it in. I was having the same problem,and they replaced the circuit board in mine. No problems since then. It was a brand new unit that just would not pair.

If it is still under warranty, contact the XP service center, and send it in. I was having the same problem,and they replaced the circuit board in mine. No problems since then. It was a brand new unit that just would not pair.
I'll see what they say thanks