Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday's Beat Up Park Finds

captnkirk

Experimenting with the XP Deus 2 using several different programs and mainly running stock settings but with either Pitch or Full Tones. Found a pocket full of clad and Zinc-coins AND a few goodies that required some sleuth work. In the attached photo, from upper left to the right:
Old Brass Buckle(my guess); Winchester shotshell head, WINCHESTER NEW RIVAL #12 1901~1920; Play money half dollar.
Lower Leftf: 1/4 of a Colorado Tax Token; and lastly a 1896 IHP, beat to hell.
All in all very satisified with the D2. I carry the Legend everywhere I go as a backup.

Attachments

• IMG_1555.JPG
    IMG_1555.JPG
    609.4 KB · Views: 89
Bases on shot-shells can tell you the approximate era you are in……. I have a fair collection now it never gets old (well, it does get old but you know what I was trying to say)!!

Hi Cap'n! Maybe it's just me but I'm not recalling seeing your posts in awhile. I'll never forget being a new guy and meeting up with you at "L" Park when the Xterra 70 was released. It's good to see you're still getting what I know are DEEP targets.

Hummmmm; Mike I'd love to have you as a friend, but you've confused ME with someone you actually know. Sorry.

Hummmmm; Mike I'd love to have you as a friend, but you've confused ME with someone you actually know. Sorry.
🤣 Won't be last time I make a confused mistake on these forums. Thinking back, I believe the gent used the name "captainkirk" here. Good luck to you nonetheless.

place is a bit picked over , but if your finding that ,you still have hope