Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday's hunt

pan4au

I got out yesterday with the Nox 800. It was a good time to use my replacement Pro-Find 35 that I got back from ML on the 15th (a 5 day turn around on the warranty) the pin-pointer worked flawlessly. I did manage to find two silvers, a 47d Rosie and a 58d GWQ along with three Wheats 35, 39, ? date and a holed 2 Francs that had fishing line tied to it. I really had to work for these finds as the field had been bush hogged and had tall clumps and piles out cut grass so most of the time the coil was 4"+ above the ground. The silver dime and quarter were about 8" or so in the ground and the 2 Francs was around 10". I'm paying for all that swinging and digging today..