Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yippeeee gold

kiwi-jim

I have had a bit of a dry spell in the gold department lately,but this find sure makes up for it,I cant see any markings on it
but sure looking like 18kt to me.

Great looking ring Jim. Congratulations and thanks for the picture.

NebTrac

A great looking Ring - congrats !

From what I've read ... most or all of the gold jewelry made before the late 1800's or early 1900's - was not stamped with karat / purity numbers.
So, there's good chance your ring is over 100 years old - your local jeweler could probably tell you more.

Good Luck !

Very unique, it looks it could still be worn!

That is a very nice Ring... Gold, and it's really cool looking, Congrats

Thanks for all the replies,the TID was a super solid 12:13,yip that's right same as all them teartabs etc.But the tone was so much more distinct and no bouncing around of the signals.
Ahhhh almost forgot "MERRY XMAS TO ALL".