Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Your Equinox silver count for the year?

Just curious as to how well all of you folks did for the year! And I am kinda bored here at home since I caught the dreaded china virus... :ranting:
Rest up, get well, and be ready for detecting when you are able. Happy? Holidays. Also most of my silvers are in ring and bracelet form. Out west we don't get a lot of silvers per say in coin form. I know some do, but not most of whom I detect or associate with.

106 plus I found a merc at the coinstar yesterday. Does that merc on the grocery store floor count ? 😂😂🤣

I got my Nox 600 about the 1st of June and since have recovered 42 silver coins with it. Got on a soon to be renovated site a week ago and have saved 11 silvers since....of which 2 pieces were silver rings. Other wise the Nox and F 75 were achieving about the same results. Had found 35 silver coins with the 75 prior to acquiring the Nox.

Nox did get me a bucket lister, though, a 1849 Large Cent, from the above mentioned spot. In nearly 50 years of detecting I had never found a U S large cent. Several Foreign, but never a U S one. Merry Christman all. HH jim tn

I'm at 118 on coins. I found the large mexican coin while doing a clean up from finds at the 1 lake site( not in main picture). All coins found in public places, mainly parks, 1 lake park and 1 school yard. I missed 3 months of hunting this year. 99% was cherry picking at zincs and above. I ended up with 144 pieces of silver with the jewelry

Attachments

• total silver 2021.jpg
    total silver 2021.jpg
    898.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 1968 1.jpg
    1968 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:
I'm at 118 on coins. I found the large mexican coin while doing a clean up from finds at the 1 lake site( not in main picture). All coins found in public places, mainly parks, 1 lake park and 1 school yard. I missed 3 months of hunting this year. 99% was cherry picking at zincs and above. I ended up with 144 pieces of silver with the jewelry
Looks like you had a good year too… I like the Mexican coin… what year is it?