Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

z link on etrac

ron948

maybe this has already been asked. but i can't seem to find a set of decent ear phones that will work on my etrac. i have a set of grey ghost and minelab koss. when i connect i can barely hear the sounds even with the volume turned up. i have an old set of bounty hunters with the volume control on the cord and they work great on the zlink. any help would be appreciated

Get a set of sunray gold headphones. They have separate volume controls on each side. I have mine set not quite halfway. Tones are good and built very well. Sunrays work very good with the Etrac. Killer bee's are good also.

Ok...let me solve every bodies problem .if you want wireless headphones made by people who detect....these are made FOR the etrac ....just go to ( gold diggers innovative products.com ) and get the freedom wireless ....cost more...but get them and you're done.......this is my input.....

They work great plugged directly to machine and I will use nothing else but the volume is low and muffled using the z lynk wireless system. I had volume and gain on max and no change.

mj-air23 said:
They work great plugged directly to machine and I will use nothing else but the volume is low and muffled using the z lynk wireless system. I had volume and gain on max and no change.
mine were the same

Ksdirt said:
Ok...let me solve every bodies problem .if you want wireless headphones made by people who detect....these are made FOR the etrac ....just go to ( gold diggers innovative products.com ) and get the freedom wireless ....cost more...but get them and you're done.......this is my input.....
z link does not have near the lag time as the rest of the wireless. except for the wm10 on the the ctx. my own personal tests

The zlink has a volume control on the receiver..... is that turned up ?