Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

12 Silver, 1 Indian and 33 Wheats

Ohio bud

I have not been able to get out with the weather soooo hot. It just kills my back, from the heat. Today the forecast was for around 81, and I ask at a 100 year old house right on Lake Erie. I got started at about 10:30 and finished at 4. The breeze from the lake allowed me to keep going. Even at that I was only able to do about half the yard before my back gave out. Getting old is not for sissies. My first coin was the Barber. The quarters came in like quarters should, but some of the Mercs sound just like pennies. Penny numbers and penny sound. Not even a hint of the sweet silver sound. I have dug 13 silver on 4 occasions and hoped to break that today. The old back just wouldn't go along.

Bud Kaczor, Cleveland area

Wow! Great hunt! 13 silver in one day is an awesome record to have!

Great Job!!! I like to hear that people in my back yard doing good.. You ever hunt the beach up there? I'm planing on doing that in Sept. I got my permit few months a go.

That is an excellent hunt. Looks like you had a quarter trifecta as well. I know what you are going through with your back as I've had two back operations for scolosis. Have you tried the Swingy Thingy harness? It's very easy to use and does take a lot of the stress off of your back. I used it at the beach several times swinging my big 15 X 12 SEF coil and was able to hunt all day. You can get it at "Doc's Place" for about $32.00.

WOWWWWW

We will be visiting you soon

I would rather find Silver than dodge bullets:rofl:

I agree about your sissy line but you remain AMAZING

Steve, Thanks for the advice. I have tried everything. It is just that the heat puts my back into spasms. In cold I am OK.

Bud

Absolute fantastic day there!

Well it's nice to see you finally got out and had a GREAT day.Wowwee! Hopefully the weather cools off soon and we can get out. Nice job,Buddy.

Did you get a chance to look through the wheats to see if you happened to dig up any key date coins? Any dates on the SLQ's and Barber?

Great hunt Bud! Thanks for the story and the pictures.

NebTrac

Amazing!:surprised: 7 silver quarters in one hunt! + 5 silver dimes. excellent! HH

Rest that back and get the rest of that yard done - what a great hunt!

Now Bud ...that's what I'd call one heck of a KILLER HUNT - congrats !:beers: