Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

15" coiltek on it's all way.

This shipment includes the following items:

Item #Description
Qty
Coiltek Equinox 15" Search Coil
1​
👍 look forward to your review

You must be the first in the US to get a shipped notice. Congrats!

Will do when I go deep coin hunting, I'll have the 15" mounted on it's own rod and will test them both on, in the ground, undisturbed targets.
Perfect!
I am interested but only see a few dealers in US. If you can send me a post mail about it

It's here...

Attachments

• 15'coil.jpg
    15'coil.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 91
Glad I didn’t purchase one. I see very little difference between these two 15” coils. I understand this is only an air test and in-ground results may be produce slightly different results. I’m going to stick with the stock 11” coil. Thanks for posting !

The people I ordered from said Coiltek is moving really slowly on getting the coils to the dealers. They received 1 {one] 15" coil in. They said 1-2 months wait still.

That sucks. They should have not announced the ‘release’ 3 March if they knew no one wound have the majority of coils until June! Plus dealer has my cashola.....pre order.

Heard of anyone else in USA getting any size of the Coiltek Equinox coils?
I purchase all three and got mine today. Still in the plastic but will try them out this week end. The 15 I purchase for the beach may be a couple months on that one. But will be trying 5 X10 and the 9 X 14 this week end.