Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1700- 1800's The Beach Is still Hot July

I went to my Favorite Beach to detect . I was able to detector for 13 hours straight. I use a Minelab Excalibur with a 8 inch coil.I also use a Babbs Scoop with a Stainless Steel tip. I would be lost without this scoop. In the pictures, notice how many coins are in a group picture. I located this spot after 20 years of research. All items were found in (1 ) day. Most items are only 2 to 4 inches deep and the Better Large Cent are 6 inches deep. I've found alot of the Flat Buttons and even Mexico Reals on top of the sand, Enjoy--goldnugget

That was a loooong day with incredible finds...Congrats. I would give my left one for one Spanish Silver.

What an outstanding bunch of finds - a job well done - congrats !

Absolutely incredible!!

Thats a huge haul! :clapping: Well done on the research, endurance, and harvest of that spot! That many targets could not have been an easy thing to accomplish...13hrs is a long time..you must have went in there with a plan and supplies enough to get you through! ...Hats off to you Sir! great!:beers:
Mud

Awesome finds! Your research paid off :thumbup: Thanks for sharing!

Magnificent work at home and in the field.:clapping:
Nice spanish silver ...and lot of good finds
13 hours is a good marathon, I'm preparing for a long time hunting but only stand 4 hours, I have to take more provisions :rofl:
saludos

Sir you are the man! I love it took you years 20 of them to be exact and look at your reward. I would research till my last days to dig what you did that day and die happy! I am estatic for you one of the best posts in a while. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations! WOW that is some beach! Overlooked by everyone....I think. You definitely found a hidden hole of detecting glory.

You sir, are the example of patience, endurance, dedication and harheadedness! :laugh:

Hardheadedness because you would not quit researching.....my hat's off to you! :cheers:

Congrats Mr. Goldnugget!

HH y'all.

Frank