Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1905 Tulsa I.T. Dog Tax

bertman

Neighbor that lives behind me advised where some dirt was recently moved. Said to myself, self you need to get the detector and check the spot. Place was muddy; I mean 10lbs of mud per shoe. Anyway, got a signal of 12-37/38 and was hoping for a wheat or indian. Didn't know what I had until cleaning the mud off at the house.

1905 Tulsa I.T. (Indian Territory) Dox Tax

A member of the local club advised I should be able to get no less than $100 if should decide to sell.

Note: All of the lettering is raised except for the tax ID and last numeric in the date which were struck when
the fee was paid.

HH Robert

awesome find. could be worth several hundreds

Cool find !

That is a great find congratulations! Not a lot of relics bear writing indicating territorial status. You've got a real keeper.

Sweet find! I assume you live in Tulsa?

Thanks for the replies... The only other Indian Territory item I've found was:

Wetumka I.T. (William & Darks) token that was good for $1.00 in trade... A token collector gave me $250.00 for it...

The money I received allowed me to purchase a 1881 five dollar gold coin with enough left over to buy 2 tanks of gas for the pickup...

bradwheat777 said:
Sweet find! I assume you live in Tulsa?

Sure do.. Family moved here when I was 3... I'll be 51 next month...

HH Robert...

Awesome! I live about 25 miles n.e. of you....yep I am a Claremoron!:rofl: