Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 pretty lady's out for a walk

Mark in S.E. IA

I found the 2 walker and 2 wheat's while working some curb strips. I found the token in a school yard. The center part must be made of zinc and it's ate up real bad. I found a couple of them on the Net
and one was for 25 cents and the other was 10 cents.

Thanks for lookin and HH

When U work the curb strip do U ask for permission from the owners who live besides it? I know it is really owned by the city but I have never had the guts to just go along the curb strip without asking the owner.

Very nice finds Mark love those Walkers. Three years ago I was hunting an old closed down golf course and pulled to Walkers out of the same hole. Will never forget that hunt.

Well done and happy hunting.
D.V.

nalc472 said:
When U work the curb strip do U ask for permission from the owners who live besides it? I know it is really owned by the city but I have never had the guts to just go along the curb strip without asking the owner.

No, I never ask for permission, it is a ROW in "most" towns. If a home owner ever does get upset with me MDing there curb I'll just move on to the next yard. If somebody does call the cops I'm sure the cops will ask
you to move along and I'll do it with out argueing.

Thanks Vance, wow, 2 walkers in 1 hole.

Dale(Ia) said:
That one '45 is in "Killer", condition!! Congrat's on some great finds!

Iowa Dale

Dale, I didn't really look at it all that close and your right, it is in really good shape.
I've found a lot of walkers in the past 10 years and I think this one is the best one I've ever found.

Thanks guys.

Two examples of the best looking US coin out there. Very Nice. I Love finding Walking Liberty Halves.

Rich (Utah)

Two Walking Half's back to back - that's killer !

Canada and a few other countries make "Bi-Metal" coins that look similar to your Token.