Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2015 Keepers

hubbler

This was the first year of being halfway serious about detecting and these are my keepers. Eight of the dimes were found with the CTX, but the balance was with the etrac.

-favorite find: 1877 Seated Dime.

HH to all in 2016.

Just curious how does the Etrac compare with the CTX?

hubbler said:
This was the first year of being halfway serious about detecting and these are my keepers. Eight of the dimes were found with the CTX, but the balance was with the etrac.

HH to all in 2016.

Got the CTX in September and like it, but any time I feel time constrainded, I reach for the more familiar etrac. Like them both but haven't dedicated enough time to the CTX to give ano honest appraisal.

daddyflea said:
Just curious how does the Etrac compare with the CTX?

hubbler said:

HH to all in 2016.

You have got some great finds there Ron.
I really like those silver rings and big silver !
The icing on the cake is getting that seated dime.
Dave

Sooper Dave said:
Nice looking silver for the year! Best of luck and keep it up in the new year!

Thanks Dave. Plan to hit it a little earlier and more often next year. Our ground has been hard since Christmas, so have been going through withdrawals. But I've been able to research quite a bit and have quite a few places to hunt when we get a break in the weather.

Ron

floodplaindetector said:
You have got some great finds there Ron.
I really like those silver rings and big silver !
The icing on the cake is getting that seated dime.
Dave

Thanks Dave. My pile pales in comparison to yours, but will try to make a better showing in 2016.

Ron

Really nice finds this past year! Congrats to you.

Congrats on a great bunch of finds ! :beers:

Excellent finds. Love that seated silver