Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

800 charger?

5 Volt 2 amp AC USB adapter of good quality. Look at the specs of your smartphone charging block. You may need a magnifier to read it. The power banks a a smart option and portable. Mobile 12v adapter specs 5volt, 2amp for car.

Most of the power banks also check the battery..... AND turn off when they get to hot or the battery is charged. I use the ANKER 2.4.

Get yourself a 2.0+ A, dual or triple usb outlet power bank. It is a really convenient device for us detectors with the Nox.

Considering this particular unit which costs $27.00. It's a fast 2.4A USB Charger Port-- Each port of the charging station recognizes the exact current requirements of a connected device and delivers the right amount of the current for a safe and fast possible charging.The charging current up to 2.4A per port or 8A overall.

For those who are interested in the ilepo charger, here is the link: Charging-Station-Multiple-Charger-Display/dp/B072BKDBR8 What I like about this charger is that it's fast. 2.4A USB Charger Port-- Each port of the charging station recognizes the exact current requirements of a connected device and delivers the right amount of the current for a safe and fast possible charging.The charging current up to 2.4A per port or 8A overall.

Another to consider. I like the small footprint, can use it with or without a cord. Very well made and only $17.99

4-Port Home and Travel Charger: Combining a robust 4-port USB desktop charger and the option to use either a 5 ft. cable or a wall adapter with foldable pins,

Travel Adapter: The 5 ft. cable keeps charger on a desk and extends its distance from power outlet, while the travel adapter with foldable pins instantly turns it into a portable travel charger

Powerful 8A/ 40W Output: Powerful enough to charge 4 tablets simultaneously at full speed with 2.4A max output per port or 8A total current output

Protected and Certified: 100% safe charging with overcharging, overheating and short circuit protection. CE / FCC / RoHS Certified

Edit..... No Amazon ads please !

A portable power bank is a great useful tool. I drive maybe an hour to get into Houston and can plug both the WM08 and the detector in, and top them off while driving to a site, and on the way home do the same. The power bank will charge them both several times before it needs to be charged. I bought one that will 'solar' charge itself and I leave it on the dash or in the sun and it topes itself off.

If you consider a 'power bank, get one with with enough storage so you can charge the units several times without having to charge the bank.