Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A great friend and a great find

AJ in PA

Saturday afternoon found me in a wooded area here in Eastern Pennsylvania with a very special friend. He shared a spot with me that produced quite a few old coins.
The 1909 O Barber dime was the first silver to pop up followed by the Seated Quarter and then the 1899 dime. The token is a good for 1 play on a pinball machine.
Metal detecting has been a great pastime for me all these years and meeting good people along the way
has made it even more rewarding. Thanks John for being a GREAT friend. I hope I can return the favor someday.

Thanks John for being a GREAT friend. I hope I can return the favor someday.
Congrats on the Beautiful S.L.Q. and most of all a Great Hunting Partner!:twodetecting::thumbup:

Nice finds AJ !

Superb seated quarter AJ! Thanks for the pictures and congratulations on the finds and the hunt with a friend.

NebTrac

I don't think I've ever seen such a nice seated coin that has been dug. What a beautiful coin!!! Congrats!

What a fantastic looking Seated Quarter - congrats on the finds ! :beers:

Way to go. That seated quarter is mint (I'm still looking for my first one).