Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any information from the Minelab Dealer’s meeting?

beegees said:
The bad part of preordering I guess. You don't exactly get everything you need right away.

Your statement implies that people who order later will get more with their order which is wrong.

I saw my dealer today at an large outdoor life type show. He showed me a text he had just sent to his distributor, asking about updated timelines. The distributor sent back a text that said they would let him know when they know. My dealer did say that he knows (I don’t know how) that the units have shipped from manufacturing.

My dealer also said that he got to try briefly try the Equinox at the dealer meeting in Arizona and said it is “Incredible” and he can’t wait to use it in real life hunting!

Bourneredi said:
My dealer also said that he got to try briefly try the Equinox at the dealer meeting in Arizona and said it is “Incredible” and he can’t wait to use it in real life hunting!

A lot of people are waiting to see how it performs in real life situations in their areas . . . unfortunately the testing that was allowed at the conference was in the hotel so it was really more of a demonstration of functions rather than capabilities. Once they actually ship and arrive in te hands of consumers, feedback will be out quite quickly . . . . social media will be telling in short order . . .must faster than the feedback on machines even a few years ago after they were introduced.