Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Are there any new updates for the Equinox, would sure like to see a clock

Detecting is my escape from the clock!🤣
I agree with this guy....😁
Personally, I’d like to see a small light added that you can set to light up on certain target ID’s like nickels...
Would save having to keep your eye on the screen when getting IDs so close to those numbers...(12-13).

Last edited:
I’d love to see Minelab incorporate sovereign tones and expand the TID on the Equinox.
As far a clock, I’m with Dig2deep

I’d love to see Minelab incorporate sovereign tones and expand the TID on the Equinox.
As far a clock, I’m with Dig2deep
The Sovereign tones are ear candy with those long warm tones... as far as the clock I’m fine with that as long as it is set 2 hours behind actual time so I always have extra detecting time and an excuse for coming home late...

I can guess the time in a 10 minute window most of the time.
Been doing it for so long, started as a kid we didn't have watches or cell phones
& if you was late for dinner sometimes you wouldn't get dinner all the food would be eaten

Not me it would just remind how mad my wife was gonna be because I had been gone so long...Just kidding my wife loves to see me ship to go hunting.. I agree with Todd expand the scale...

Dont need a clock.. What I would like to see is a return button on freqs..Going to 4k and back would be good for me. Also, split up the freqs every 10 k,except the lower ones 4,5,10,15 all the way to 60k.. I use freqbutton to discriminate over target..

I would like to have a back button.No matter what frequency you’re in..Or,mode you’re in..I know I have a profile but I have to take my hand off the handle to use both fingers to squeeze.It don’t make sense.Button sometimes is hard to hit on the side.

Last edited:
Coinboy007, I hear you but my warranty is almost up and can’t wait for warmer weather to see if it fails before that date!

I always wanted a clock but I’ll ask them for a glow light when you swing over GOLD items!

Tony

Beef up the coil ears!!! They raised the price $50.00 on both probably to cover all the broken and flooded equinoxes!!!
Mark

Coinboy007, I hear you but my warranty is almost up and can’t wait for warmer weather to see if it fails before that date!

I always wanted a clock but I’ll ask them for a glow light when you swing over GOLD items!

Tony
I bought used so no warranty...