Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back from Mexico

Gerry

Guys, had a great time M Ding the Cabo area. I started out getting a ring every 4 hrs. then down to 3 hours and then finally near the end a ring about every 2-2.5 hours. My total was 30 rings 21 silver and 9 gold + 1 gold bracelet (yet to be confirmed, but quite sure) Out of the rings 2 were really keepers ie. stones etc.
I have got to say the that the Excalibur is really an awesome machine.:detecting:

Gerry

WTG Gerry!

Awesome finds!!! Please try to post pics. lots of cabin fever still here.:thumbup:

Further proof that the loot is out there, you just have to go get it. I know other surf pirates that hit the resorts in other tourist destinations with excellent success. Most of the tourist beaches are closed to locals so they go unhunted, I may have to go on vacation soon, just to get more gold.:thumbup:

Great Hunting, looking forward to seeing the pics of the loot and the trip.:cool:

Sounds like you were very productive. Congratulations on your good finds

BCOOP

Hi Gerry; Welcome back.Way to go. Excuse me while I drool and it ain't the cold here either.!!!! :thumbup: Now we want to see the pics. PEACE:RONB :thumbup:

I am taking them tonight and will try and post them, if not I will send the pics to one of you Savy types and you can post them on my behalf.:~)))))

Gerry

As we have talked already congrats. I was out today Gerry, no more gold than I told you about, another 89 pesos today a different beach first time there this year. Lots of keys...usually when I find keys I find rings but not today.

Dave

Dave I will try and post pics tomorrow, I am not a techie type guy. The problem with rings in Mexico as we have discussed is that most are silver with a few gold mixed in, keep hunting they will turn up. Gerry