Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big SILVER, Big DAY in the Field

Went hunting with a fellow shooter this morning, and we both had an awesome day to say the least. the first 2 spots came up empty for me, but the 3rd I hit my first Standing Liberty Quarter of the year ( No Date Though). Our last spot.... well, this is one of those spots you talk about years after. My first target? a worn, but loved 1898 Barber Quarter, and my 2nd? a 1903 Indian Head. we moved around a bit on the location, and my next target was a 5-48 on my Etrac which I knew spelled BIG! sure enough, I dug up the plug and in a small clump of dirt, was a 1920 Walker Half :D. this is like my 5th one, so I was pumped up. ...this spot was was still spitting up the good finds as I found 2 Merc's and a '52 Rosie.... My Hunting partner also did very well ;)

My best finds for the Day?
1920 Walker
1898 Barber
No Date Standing Liberty Quarter
2 Mercs (36 "D" and a 1920), a '52 Rosie and the 1903 Indian, here are the pics my the goods. Thanks for looking, GL & HH, DirtDiga
qxqxsl.jpg

2ept6yp.jpg

That is a great day for sure. Congrats.

Yeah buddy - good job ! :beers:

Definitely one to write home about. Congrats on a great day.

Now that was a memorable day!

Beautiful finds! What a day! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac