Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can we BETon new Minelab CTX3030 prise? 2650$

$3,268

Looks like a modern GPX to me. Heck the GPX 5000 sells for $5,700 so why would 2-3k be out of the question?

I called both Minelab and kellyco and also a ny dealer and no pre order info or price or any other info for that matter. Minelab said to wait until the 11th.

Ok spoke to a dealer and he said $2500 for a suggested retail but he heard through the grapevine will probably be offered at around $1700. If you ask me that is a bargain!!

I doubt it. I would expect at least $500 or $600 at least if not higher than the Etrac's price to avoid hurting Etrac sales. If the price difference is only a few hundred dollars it'll kill Etrac sales real fast.

I guess in this day and age I'm never gonna spend that much money on a detector. I've got a couple of Minelab's that have made good finds for me. If all of a sudden they are antiquated, I'll just have to deal with it. Anymore that $2000 for a FBS machine, I don't care what it does, is way too much. And the thought of spending over $5000 for any detector, unless I'm finding ounces of gold, is nuts. Just me though. Not my top priority in life.

Guy's just Stop this now the 11th of the month and we will know

If it bothers you so much don't read it.

It's on another forum (thier own). And I may buy one, but I need more information before I buy.... We can talk all day, but facts are facts. And I am waiting on facts !!!

$2299 base unit, and $2499 with wireless headphones.

it cant be more than the deus ,thats the bar they cant over price on .
unless it finds gold with 100% certainty .
but thats unlikely :clapping:

targets said:
it cant be more than the deus ,thats the bar they cant over price on .
unless it finds gold with 100% certainty .
but thats unlikely :clapping:
Why not? I know it's the other way around for you americans but in Europe the White's V3 costs 200-250 dollars more than the Deus. Have you told White's they can't do that? :bouncy:

Besides, it's far from the most expensive Minelab anyway and you still have at least some british guys buying the really expensive ones to go relic hunting.

timholliday said:
$2299 base unit, and $2499 with wireless headphones.

Is that list price or MAP price? because I think the list price on the E-trac is $1899 but most dealers are selling them closer to MAP price which is like $1450.