Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can we BETon new Minelab CTX3030 prise? 2650$

My guess is $499 like the Gold Bug when it came out a few years ago and Minelab will blow open the doors of the detecting world. Should sell like Mega-Millions tickets did a few weeks ago.

Anyone want to buy a kidney :rofl:

Regardless of cost, ML are at least offering a new cookie and i for one will be eating one :D

What i see is an upgraded/waterproof Etrac, who wouldn't like one, based on that ill take a stab at.......
$2795

All I know is that I've asked my dealer to hold one for me and I'll wait to see what it sets me back. I have an illness, I cannot stop buying fishing rods and metal detectors, help me please.:crazy:

Steve-----I think I can "help" both of us!!-----YOU send ME the money--I buy the detector!!----Helps you in that you break this vicious illness/buying cycle you're in---helps me in that I don't have to sell McDonalds farm to buy the thing!---PROBLEM SOLVED----signed, Dr. Del-------P.S. I haven't yet figured out what we are going to do about the fishing rods----hint, I do like to fish. :rofl:
E-TREC-Virginia said:
All I know is that I've asked my dealer to hold one for me and I'll wait to see what it sets me back. I have an illness, I cannot stop buying fishing rods and metal detectors, help me please.:crazy:

Yeah right!! If you only have to pay $2000-2500 it would be unfaire,cus it will probably go for $3500 here in Sweden. Etrac is at $2800 in Sweden...:(

I guess $2695 for you over there.

Mike