Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can we BETon new Minelab CTX3030 prise? 2650$

stasys

I am just curious to know others opinion what we think will cost new Minelab and what we price we will see. I suggest type hear just price. 2650$

Well I think its a given it will be more than the current top end crop, but it will need to be exceptional to be more than 2.5k us

I'd love to possess a hammered coin Stasys.

My bet is $2,395.

I can't think that they'll price astronomically higher than the Deus.

NebTrac

I'm thinking they are going to keep it just under 2,000.00, say $1,850.00 - $1,900.00. You get over $2,000.00 and that turns people away.

The Etrac is too new and too good of a seller to lower the price on it, so expect this new machine to be ATLEAST $400 to $600 more than the Etrac, and probably much more. That means it also won't replace the Excal in terms of water hunting for a lot of people either. I really think they drank the Whites crazy koolaid on this one. Too many features that's usefulness is questionable at best.

hershey1 said:
There are two packages. $2295.00 and $2495.00 HH :minelab:

Sounds like you are in the know and not just guessing.....am I right?

too much.

BP

Bell-Two your power of observation is overwhelming. The option is with or without wireless headphones. I have one on order. HH :minelab:

How do you pre-order?? And why would you without all the details? Just curios although I really want one!!