Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Close up insects

Spiders around the house,when fishing and just out and about.

DSCN0604.JPG

DSCN4517.JPG

017.JPG

DSCN1283.JPG

DSCN7267.JPG

DSCN7300_InPixio.jpg

RSCN7480_InPixio.jpg

DSCN9442.JPG

DSCN8172.JPG

DSCN8287_InPixio.jpg

Awesome pics. I love spiders. Just don't like them in the house. Especially Wolf's.

Any of those poisonous ?

Awesome pics. I love spiders. Just don't like them in the house. Especially Wolf's.

Any of those poisonous ?
I don't believe so,the wolf has some pretty big fang,so do the jumpers.I kept black widows in gallon glass jars when I lived in the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee.I'd toss a bug in every once in a while,never took a pic of them though.

I don't believe so,the wolf has some pretty big fang,so do the jumpers.I kept black widows in gallon glass jars when I lived in the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee.I'd toss a bug in every once in a while,never took a pic of them though.
When I was young I would put a large wolf in a jar with other spiders. What a mess that made.
Legs and body parts flying everywhere.

Wolf spider?

Man you get some crazy looking spider's.
We had a crazy looking palm sized spiider one summer.
Muliti colored legs with a violet orange body.
Managed to jar one. Park rangers said it came off a ship traveling across lake Erie from Asia.
Rather poisonous he said.
We get some weird bugs now and then.
Fortunately they don't survive the winters here.

Man you get some crazy looking spider's.
We had a crazy looking palm sized spiider one summer.
Muliti colored legs with a violet orange body.
Managed to jar one. Park rangers said it came off a ship traveling across lake Erie from Asia.
Rather poisonous he said.
We get some weird bugs now and then.
Fortunately they don't survive the winters here.
I still see bugs I never saw before..nature amazes me!