Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Crazy hunt-over 60 silver half dollars!

Pyledriver

i was invited to a site where some crazy silver finds have been made… I did a video because I’m still a little lacking for words!

Attachments

• 9A3A9402-39B5-4EA8-A7CD-70E197D6BBD0.jpeg
    9A3A9402-39B5-4EA8-A7CD-70E197D6BBD0.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 121
Yes-weird! I think possibly a coin collection was stolen and dumped or stashed in that creek and then was forgotten or circumstances kept the person away. Over 500 have been found so far! After my poison ivy wears off, and we get some rains, we will go back! I feel quite confident I will never top this, even though my main focus around home is stuff exactly like this…

They are mine. I would like them back.

Awesome finds I’ve been lucky enough to have a similar spot it’s incredible when one discovers a spot that’s been untouched.
Aquachigger had a hunt with silver halves 8 reales capped bust seated halves it’s a incredible hunt if you never saw it.
Mark

Ummm, daaa, wumph, whaaaat?
According to Texans everything is bigger so those were just Texas dimes!!!!