Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 Boot Camp

Aberdeen, MD and Portage, IN have been added to the www.minelabfbsbootcamp.com website.

MD is October 25th
IN is October 4th.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks
Charlene
:detecting:

Will they be holding more of these boot camps? I am in California and would definitely be interested in attending one.

Looking forward to the Portage, IN boot camp!

some of us are in CA, sure wish you would put on a class out here. I now I am missing much in my searchs
Roger. Using this thing (CTX) is a love-hate thing

Bob
Go to www.Minelabfbsbootcamp.com

There is still one ticket left at this time for Aberdeen, MD.

Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
"Experience the Thrill of Uncovering Lost Treasure!"

Andy Sabisch said:
We locked in Aberdeen, MD on October 25th . . . details coming this evening. While its about a 4 hour trip, its the closest we have coming until 2016. New England lacked the interest to support it but we are looking at options as the new year unfolds

Andy Sabisch

Any camps coming up in Central Florida?

I'm all signed up and ready to go to the Portage IN boot camp.

You are really going to get a lot out of it.
HH
Joe

There are two of us coming to Portage, IN from Ontario Canada and we can not wait....talked to a gentleman maybe a month ago in Myrtle Beach who attended the bootcamp in TN and he said its a must, so here we are....

He go to Knoxville? I know Steve went to Myrtle right after bootcamp. After 16 August

Yes, he went to Knoxville and I met him down in MB on August 29-30? I still think his name was Will and he told me he was from Georgia, actually he is in the picture from the bootcamp on the bottom far left, Cheers

The guy kneeling or standing? I'm the one on far right black shirt

My bad...the guy from Georgia is the one kneeling. I talked to him at bootcamp. Steve is the one standing at far left. He lives about hour from me.