Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX Sea Water FIX video

greenmeanie

Found this on YouTube and thought I would post it.

If someone already did feel free to delete.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z0RoJlSUXK8[/video]

That is pretty impressive, thanks for posting.

I do like the way the new program cleans up the detector picking up the saltwater. But not impressed with the ruler test. Best testing is on targets in the sand at that depth, with the detector reading the matrix of the sand and target at the same time is the best, more accurate test. Plus one Must take in account, every beach is made up of different minerals, salt content, and temps... and can change the results from one beach to the next.

I contacted Minelab to see what settings they actually changed to see if they just dummied downed the detector but never got a answer :(