Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Curb stripping last couple of weekends

Silverstreak

Been working on some older strips! The silver thimble is a first for me!

Attachments

• IMG_7764.jpeg
    IMG_7764.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7765.jpeg
    IMG_7765.jpeg
    485.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7768.jpeg
    IMG_7768.jpeg
    666.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7780.jpeg
    IMG_7780.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7596.jpeg
    IMG_7596.jpeg
    647.4 KB · Views: 92
Fantastic hunt!!

Dang, kick me to the curb:LOL:. Guess it would be good to check the curb strips at the old county park/zoo. I know it is old as there are old steping stones that were used to enter horse drawn buggies..

I've never hunted curb strips because I'm always afraid I'm trespassing or will be accused of it. With finds like that, I'm going to have to be more brave. Great job!
I have been yelled at before but I politely tell the home owner that it’s city property from the sidewalk to the street and move on to the next one.