Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Desperately seeking not Susan but HELP

BartOscar

Thank you again for your assistance to this technologically challenged women! I have watched Dirt Fishing's coin setting and a couple others settings but........ When I try setting bins I cannot move forward to the next one. I began with the advance setting of accept/reject , set bin one and then lightly pressed the accept/ reject button to move to the next bin but it did not want to move ahead! I tried factory reset several times but I do not have a clue what I am doing wrong. This Nox is driving me to drink and it is a short drive.

BartOscar -- I can't recall for sure, but I THINK the accept/reject button does NOT move you forward, it just "accepts" or "rejects" the "bin" that you are sitting on. To move to the next bin, after accepting/rejecting, I think you use the + (or -) buttons, if I recall?

Steve

Sounds like you are doing everything correctly. After a couple of resets and still no go I would contact Minelab. I checked mine (800) and it would advance using accept/reject.

Could be a button switch problem. Verify all buttons actuate and don’t stick. Might get problematic if cold too.

Are you in 5 tones? Or 50? Set it for 5 tones, then do the bin setups. And the accept reject button should move you to the next tone bin.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was the trick. I am so grateful for these forums. We can learn from others, share our finds and for the most part folks are not snarky in their feedback! Peggy