Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dug a walker

Delta Digger

Got out for a bit today for some detecting. After two hours of digging nothing but a head-stamp. I get this 06-08 45-47 48 signal almost did not dig it. I thought what the heck still learning the Etrac. It was not very deep around 6 inches. Dug my plug and pinpointed my target seen bits of iron. Thinking dang nails again . Brushed back some more dirt and seen a silver rim:clapping: Man those bigger silver coins sure do look pretty down in the hole. Probe around some more and found a piece of aluminum and a nail in the bottom of the hole. The Etrac got to love how it locks on to a coin with junk around it. Did not do the happy dance i just sat and drooled for about 5 mins . Waved my coil over my target a few times :lol:dunno why. Just excited I reckon H.H

Beautiful coin - real nice photo's of the recovery - congrats on a great find ! :beers:

She is a beauty!! Congratulations.

Randy

Great find. In case you haven't heard....I'm very partial to Walkers. Most beautiful coin design ever - in my opinion! Thanks for the pictures and congratulations on the finds.

NebTrac

Thanks for the nice replys you all. I have been hammering this site pretty good for the past few months. I will go a few days until i stop finding stuff then go back later and find more. I try to slow down and listen for the iffy signals. So as they say a place is never really hunted out. Just take your time go slow and scrub the heck out of that coil lol. H.H.

Congrats. Still trying for my first walker.