Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-Trac Help

ok ill try to explain this the best i can why do i somtimes get 2 crosshairs when i switch detecting screens from large to small i get a target id and when i get another there are to cross hairs displayed at the same time this doesn't happen all the time just sometimes when i switch detecting screens to the big number display i get 2 little + signs at the same time on the display Thanks

ok ill try to be clearer when i get a signal i get a + sign and sometimes wile i still have that +sign in the display ill get another signal and i notice that i have 2 + signs on my display i dont know if its multiple targets and the machine is confused or what ..if i use the big display with small numbers i have no problems. Thanks again

From looking at the photo it looks like you need a Exorcism or something.:devil:

Sorry, I know its not too funny to you. Looks like probably a trip to ML repair.

thanks for the posts this has happened to me 3 times ive been thinking about it and it tends to happen when im near electrical wires could interference cause this Thanks Again

Well i called minelab and explained what was happening and the tec was very helpfull and told me this should not be happening and its called a ghost signal and they would replace the unit hard to believe the machine is only 8 days old and going back to get replaced Thanks to all that responded HH

Well I know it is a pain but their quick response should be welcomed. I had a Pro Coil that had developed cracks in the base, sent a picture to my dealer that was on a Saturday, he contacted Minelab on Monday morning and by Wednesday the Big Brown dropped off my new coil...awesome service from both the dealer and Minelab.