Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-Trac Scores Big

NormS

Yesterday I was hunting in a closed school and had a funny signal that bounced from 12-46 to 12-13 and other 12 numbers so I thought a good bet would be a soda can or some iron masking as clad. I ran my pin pointer over the top of the ground and it beeped so I knew it was shallow. I dug a flap and I seen the nickel and then ran my pin pointer through the hole and got a signal and pulled out a quarter and a penny. Then I tried again and got another beep so I grabbed a handful of dirt and my pin pointer went off and I found a gold ring with large diamonds on it. My 1st impression was a junk ring so I put it in my pocket.

When I got home and cleaned it up I noticed a hallmark and it was 14k gold. This morning I took it to three pawn shops to ck the value and the 1st guy said hey this thing is valuable but it's to much for me to buy. I said what's it worth and he said if I could I would give you $1800 but I can't. So I took it to another and he said $1700 so I tried the biggest shop around and he offered me $1790 and I took it.

My E-Trac paid for itself and then some in one ring. Lucky day for me

I

Congrats on the great ring! That will pay for batteries for a while!

A great story with a very happy ending - job well done !