Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 800 in salt water New video

If these guys are impressed by the detector then you should be.

Yes, I know them.

Perfect thats the one person i wanted to see make a video with the equinox.

Rob..... id take a bet if the Xcal dont get it neither did the CTX. I kept waiting to see if they were going to swing that Xcal over the chain...... there ya go....its the real deal. That also shows what ive been saying....... we are going to get smaller gold. Those that thought smaller ment less weight may not be correct. Lot of gold our current machines just wont pick up...... yet they do have some weight to them and ARE worth finding.

Dew

Fine gold chains can weigh quite a lot.

I have found some with my ctx but will do a side by side comparison soon (I know couple of people who have ordered them)

After a few months, the real eye opener will be not what you find with the Equinox but how many of those will the "old reliable" water machine pick up!

Good video.....I've got 3 excals for sale.

Cliff

That's an impressive video made by very good beach and scuba guys that I know. If they are this excited then there's no doubt about this machine on the beach.

I can get tiny earring with my CTX near the surface that is a pretty big chain so the CTX would probably hit it on the surface too.

greenmeanie said:
I can get tiny earring with my CTX near the surface that is a pretty big chain so the CTX would probably hit it on the surface too.

I just took my CTX out in the yard to hit a thin gold chain and I could not. I was running a full open screen; auto+3 and a manual 27; low trash, high trash, and ferrous coin.

CCadrin said:

I just took my CTX out in the yard to hit a thin gold chain and I could not. I was running a full open screen; auto+3 and a manual 27; low trash, high trash, and ferrous coin.

i will give it a go on mine wednesday

I would have liked to have had a shot of the chain up close in his hand before the test. That would give us some idea as to the link size. No it didnt seem like a large chain except in length. But ive tested long vs short chains.... even balled up if the machine dont like um it dont like um.... and if you have to scrub the coil just to get a beep... chances are you just left that one.

Dew

Some pretty darn good detectors son't even smile when you rub a gold chain on their bottom!

Yup if Gary is hitting that chain in the Salt I'm IN!!!
I've been waiting for exactly this!!! Wish I had that EQ here in Cancun with me now. Got lots of competition here that I've met including a couple Canadians living here for months. I've done well but photo hosting is a pain. Fooling around with google photos to put something up. Wifi bandwidth unless I'm in my villa sucks, cellular data is precious for the time I have left. I hit thin silver chains with my PI but it's that thin gold that is elusive. Big rings at 12" plus have been no problem...When I finally get over one.

Ya-Hoo!